Corlican or Rathaniska Friends Burial Ground is located in an ancient circular ring fort (rath). Its boundary is of earthen bank, approximately 34m in diameter. It is surrounded externally by a flat-bottomed fosse or ditch which measures up to 6m wide and 1.3m deep in places (Moore,1996). It was in use as a Friends Burial Ground by 1666 and the last recorded burial is in 1953. Some of the first Quakers in Wexford are buried here in Corlican including; Francis Randall (d 1692) and his wife Margaret (d 1673), Robert Cuppage (d 1683) and Sarah Holme (d 1676) wife of Thomas Holme, Surveyor General of Pennsylvania. (Sources: Michael J. Moore, Archaeological Inventory of County Wexford, 1996 & David M. Butler, The Quaker Meeting Houses of Ireland, 2004 & Lory Kehoe, Glynn 1789-1989)
Status: Not in use, overgrown with trees and scrub, some grave mounds visible, some headstones extant.
Names of families buried there include: Allen, Brown, Barrington, Cullimore, Cuppage, Davis, Deaves, Elly, Fossey, Goff, Godfrey, Green, Grundy, Holme, Hilary, Lockington, Martin, Randall, Woodcock, Chamberlain, Fuller, Handy, King, Poole, Sparrow, Willan, Bewley