New Ross Burial Ground was already known as a Quaker burial ground when it was acquired from John Elly in 1730. It is walled with an arched entrance gate. A list of burials from 1730 -1859 are recorded. (Source: David M. Butler, The Quaker Meeting Houses of Ireland, 2004)
Status: Not in use, overgrown and currently not accessible. Under the care of Wexford County Council.
Names of families buried there include: Elly, Watson, Williams, Thornton, Jacob, Barnes, Cullimore, Deaves, Duncan, Moore, Grubb, Harrow, Hudson, Reed
Also see: New Ross Meeting House
Location Map and Photos: (Click on an image to enlarge it)