Wexford Town Burial Ground was acquired in 1726 when Elnathan Allen leased to Friends, 4 perches sq ‘near the town wall of Wexford for ever at 2/- pa’. however a report in 1876 states that after only 2 burials the meeting’s caretaker had claimed squatters rights and it was then occupied by a Catholic chapel. (Source: David M. Butler, The Quaker Meeting Houses of Ireland, 2004)
Also see Wexford Town Friends Meeting House
Status: Not visible, the Church of the Assumption, Bride Street, Wexford now stands on it.